TEN REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO TAKE A DERMONEUROMODULATION WORKSHOP
1) Learn to approach your practice, and your clients, with a neurological mindset.
2) Learn to become a scholar-practitioner (it is sexier than it sounds)
3) Learn how to work with your clients' critter brain and their human brain
4) Learn the client's role in manual therapy
5) Learn basic and advanced Dermoneuromodulation Techniques
6) Learn about the role of respiration on spine and pelvic health
7) Learn what goes on inside the spinal cord and brain of a pain client, and what can be done to change that
8) Learn why there is no such thing as neck pain and low back pain
9) Learn why manual therapists need to know current pain science
10) Learn how to work with the client to find their drive to change. No change happens without the client.